Sunday, May 6, 2012

Aruma Coffee Lounge, Iligan City

Aruma Kissaten was first open to the public on December 2007. This humble restaurant coffee shop is located at Preface Building, De Leon cor. Burgos St., Poblacion, Iligan City. When you are in the city proper, no need for you to take a ride because its just a walking distance from the Post Office or from the  St. Michael's Cathedral.

What's in the Menu.

Aruma offers a full range of meals that will surely satisfies our timely cravings and hunger. One of my favorite in their menu is their chicken curry. Well, I love their curry for dinner! But they offer more than just the curry I mentioned. They also offer sandwiches and clubhouses and even vegetable and fruit salads. 

Aruma Sweet Treats.

Banofee Pie is the best sweets I ever had in Aruma. If you are visiting Iligan you should take time and visit the place for this one thing that will really make your eyeballs roll and gone all white. Blueberry Cheesecakes is another sweets that are offered at Aruma. Its what my friends love to eat when we are at the place. Anyway, try visit their place and you will know that they offer more than just what I mention in this post.

Thirst Quenching Drinks at Aruma. 

Aruma caters to both health conscious customers and customers who simply love dining and get inspired from the food that are served in their meal tables. While in Aruma you can have several drinks selection, from coffee, softdrinks, fruit flavored shakes to the cold mixtures.

Coffee, I am not addicted to it, but I admit! I am one of the new converts. Yes, ever since my childhood I never tasted coffee. I once tasted coffee during my fourth year college when I had no choice but to have a few sip from my professors offering. I had no choice back then, but all I ever remember is the bitterness and the strange aruma and feeling after having it. I was like drunk then. Lately, I am surrounded by coffee addicts and certainly my tummy hates milk and malt drinks. 

Aruma Frappe's. A frappe is a smoothies that is a mixture made from fruit juice or other flavored liquid that has been frozen to a slushy consistency. Aruma's mocha frappe is my favorite because it is sweet and savory. The good thing about frappe's is that it is good both as a drink and as a dessert itself because it is fruit flavored and also, it has ice cream.

Aruma Fruit Shakes. Do you love to eat fruits? Well, not exactly munching a fruit but what I mean is drinking fruit juices. For health conscious people, I believe Aruma fruit shakes while dining is the best for you. Aside from improving your immune system and making your body healthier, fruits are vital food source that helps revitalize your body and helps rebuilding healthy blood.

You know what really makes people comes back at Aruma aside from the excellent food and drinks? Well, its gonna be their friendly service crews and personnel. Right at their doorstep the security guard will greet and open the door for you and upon approaching their front reception table, the in-charge will greet you and give her/his sweetest smile. By the way, Aruma is wi-fi hot spot, another service which you cant possibly have in some restaurant in Iligan City or even in the entire Philippines So while munching your snacks or meals you can conveniently log-on to your Facebook page and enjoy it.

On the other hand, I love the ambiance inside. Cigarette smokers are to stay outside while those who don't smoke can stay inside the glass walled dining area, enjoying the freedom from cigarette smoke. I supposed, restaurants in the Philippines should be designed like theirs. This feature of the restaurant coffee shop I believe is very advantageous, because different age group can come at their place like the executives, students, senior citizens and etc. 

Overall, here is the rating for Aruma.

1 comments:

I first became aware of Aruma Coffee Shop from pictures posted on the internet when it first opened several years ago. On my visit of 2012 I went there to meet with some friends.

We chose one of the outdoor tables under the awning. It had rained just prior to our arrival which provided a cool and pleasant atmosphere.

I have never been into " designer Coffee " so just a plain cup of coffee suited me quite well and I must say it was good. I selected one of the many sandwiches offered on the menu and was well satisfied with what I was served.

People often ask why I keep coming back to Iligan for my vacations. Places like Aruma are one of the many reasons. There are so many interesting places to have coffee, a snack or a complete meal I don't know if I will ever have the chance to experience all of them. My visit of 2012 gave me the Aruma Experience that I had looked forward to since its opening.

Iligan City

Simply Amazing !

Post a Comment